I’m a full time mama to three beautiful, home schooled girls. I blog at Pixie Mama about life, crafts and inspiration. I love to be creative – and I sell handmade jewellery and upcycled clothing in my Etsy Shop.
Your top 5 fonts
Five tips for fellow humans
- Live in the moment
- Practice positive thinking
- Follow your heart
- Laugh lots
- Dream big
Five things you wanted to be when you grew up
- Café owner
Your top five guilty pleasures
- Peanut butter – in anything, straight out of the jar, but especially on toast with some jam!
- Long, hot bath, candles burning, book in hand = bliss.
- Reading in the daytime – with a house to run, blog & shop to run, 3 children to look after & educate – I always have something I should be doing. Reading in the daytime feels very naughty – but very nice!
- Turkish delight – preferably Fry’s chocolate covered one.
- Sloe gin – perfect drink to relax in an evening with.
Your top five book covers
- Street Haunting by Virginia Woolf (Penguin 2005)
- Tender Is The Night by F Scott Fitzgerald (Octavo 1934)
- Alice in Wondeland by Lewis Carrol (Barnes & Noble 2010)
- How to Grow the Peanut by George Washington Grover (Luke Bott 2011)
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (Penguin 2006)
The power of lists
5fives is a series of interviews with heartfelt, creative people who are responding to five sets of five questions. Whether the answers are single words, essays or even images, together they are fascinatingly compelling and revealing. Contact me if you’d like to be next!