I went to the cinema last night to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy which I loved a lot!
It’s basically a spy film but the opposite of a James Bond film – there’s no glamour, the colour is washed out and beige, there are no fancy gadgets or fast cars. There’s admin and intrigue and so much atmosphere… it’s hard to put into words, it just felt very real and very revealing about the cold-war, 1970s society and humanity as a whole.
Like I say – loved it and now want to read everything John le Carré has ever written!
- Extra Strong Mints | Tesco | 46p
- Reel To Reel screen print | Etsy | $20
- Retro Clock | John Lewis | £30
- Mens Retro Glasses | Spectacles Direct | £40
- Fuji FinePix X100 Digital Camera | Warehouse Express | £888
- Hamilton Office Chair | Habitat | £160
- Helmer Drawer Unit | Ikea | £24.99
- Maison Scotch Trench Coat | asos | £195
- Classic Citroen DS | Classic Cars | from €10,000
- Bell’s whisky | The Wisky Exchange | £14.95
- Colibri Wellington lighter | Humidors Online | £58.45
- GPO Rotary Dial Telephone | PMC Telecom | £32.46
- Black Briefcase | Briefcase Direct | £145