I have so much spare time these days – I just loll around, twiddling my thumbs, perfecting my whistle – so I decided I needed a new challenge (please tell me you know I’m being sarcastic here).
When I noticed Rhianne was taking part in Rosalilium’s ‘Blog Every Day In May’ project I thought YES, I’ll give that a go too! There’s a different topic assigned for each day which I personally find makes writing easier.
Feel free to have a little side bet on how long I stick at this – zero is not an option though as thewords below constitute my first ever entry (just 30 left to go).
Oh, and happy May everyone!
Five lines about me.
- My name is Angie. I get paid to do graphic design and get happy by doing photography – digital and film. (Hmm, that sounds like I don’t enjoy the graphic design work. I do!)
- I am knowingly and happily addicted to (proper) coffee. Yes, I drink cappuccino so it’s mainly milk but it needs to be made with plenty of top-grade espresso, thanks.
- I live on the south coast of England with Mr M. I find it a bit disconcerting when I am away from the sea and not ‘near the edge’.
- My (not so) secret passion is for make-up and beauty products (although one of my biggest pet-peeves is dealing with (some) sales assistants on beauty counters).
- I am a very untidy person and I hate mess. As a result I am a bit cray-cray and going through a major
midlife crisisde-cluttering exercise.
See you tomorrow!