That’s me in the middle with my brothers – I think I’m a little younger than 13 but you get the idea
- I hate to break this to you but Simon Le Bon found someone else to marry. I know!
- Take good care of your eyebrows and no matter how unruly your hair gets you’ll still look well-groomed (but don’t overdo it – I know women my age with NO eyebrows at all now because they over-plucked).
- Possessions aren’t half as essential as you think they are – you know all those things you really want NOW; they went to the jumble years ago. Use the money to go out, have fun and gather up valuable memories and experiences instead.
- Don’t ever go on a diet. Firstly you look fine as you are, secondly it will be the start of a weird and abusive relationship with food that you’ll never be able to shake.
- You’re craving attention that you should be getting from your parents – try hard to recognise this for what it is and don’t compensate with bad relationship choices.
- Make the most of your perfect skin.
- Buy a lottery ticket for Saturday 18th May 2013 and pick the numbers 3, 5, 24, 31, 48 and 49.
See you tomorrow x
I’m blogging Every Day in May – let me know if you are too!