Hello again, remember me? I used to write struff on this blog more than once in a blue-moon! Anyway, here I am, back again.
I’ve been fiddling with the style sheets of this blog again. Thing is, when I’m not restrained by a client brief or Hiltler-style corporate guidelines, I’m find the blank canvas a bit intimidating! As a result, don’t be surprised if this look a bit different every time you visit. I can’t make my mind up about anything.
Here’s what’s been happening in my oh so exciting life…
- The bedroom is being revamed and will include polyester-free, proper grown-up bedding. 300 thread-count and gorgeous. Not that I need any enouragement to take to or leave my bed.
- I am beginning to realise that I can only ‘spring-clean’ a room by emptying everything out into another room. This means that at any one time the house is a mixture of organised neatness and out-of-control messiness. What I think what I need is a skip to ‘organise’ stuff into. Or more rooms.
- I have fallen in love with my slow-cooker – it’s fab coming home to a house that smells of lovely dinner – all ready to serve up and eat. (Pea and Ham soup tonight).
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts seems to be taking over the UK, well, Southampton anyhow. I am amazed they’re proving so popular, not because they aren’t delish, but because they cost so much! £1.35 for a jam doughnut – thats US$2.70. For ONE. Actually that’s probably a good thing, I don’t see them represented very prominently on my healthy-food pyramid.
- I now have not one, but two Etsy shops! The first is selling photographs – it’s unimaginatively called angiemuldowney (didn’t know I was going to have my own little shop there one day when I initially registered). My second shop is called PaperPaper and I am utilising my background in graphic design to illustrate prints and cards. It feels great to be creative again, and has helped me cope with my ‘day job’ which is becoming increasingly non-creative.
hedgewitch15 April 2008 at 20:36
angie, the new shop looks great .. I love the litte ‘hello’ flower notecards