* Everyone I have met today has had a really bad case of the Monday bleughs, never mind, it’s nearly over!
* Why are my feet so cold?
* Garden birds go mental with delight if you put out dried worms for their dinner.
* I really need to tidy up my working environment but I really can’t be arsed. It may look like chaos but I bet I can lay my hand on anything you might care to mention within seconds… well, minutes for sure. Definitely no more than half an hour.
* I don’t think my digestive system is cut out for eating huge slabs of brontosaurus steak (perhaps it was cow actually). The steak we had last night (Valentines ‘treat’) was very big, very meaty and is currently lodged just above my pancreas. I feel like I’ve eaten a house brick.
* Tonight I had sushi. Much more my thing.
* Here is Alan the sea urchin, he lives on my windowsill (now)…